So I called the installers out and they took a look at it.
About half a litre more fluid needed to be pumped in to bring the pressure back up to where it ought to be when the panels aren't being heated.
However, on returning downstairs to the boiler room (where the hot water cylinder and all the control boxes live) we found a small pool of liquid on the floor underneath where the solar flow connection goes into the hot water cylinder.
Which means there's a leak somewhere - but it's not obvious where exactly - no drips or splashes to be seen.
I've now got a nervous few days waiting to see what happens when the sun comes out and the fluid expands as a result.
|100_6407.jpg||That's not right!|
|Uh-oh, pressure loss.||Simon - 23/03|
|Thanks for your whole blog||muymalestado - 22/04|
|Re: Thanks for your whole blog||Simon - 4/05|
|Pressure Loss update||Simon - 4/05|
|Re: Pressure Loss update||muymalestado - 8/05|
|Re: Pressure Loss update||Simon - 10/05|
|Re: Pressure Loss update||muymalestado - 10/05|